Ref. : MBTX24U
The QuadFlex MBTX24U battery from Motobatt has 4 terminals that best adjust the cold cranking (CCA) and Ah (ampere-hour) capacities.
The American manufacturer Motobatt makes the best use of the available space of the boxes in order to maximize the dimensions of the plates.
MBTX24U Battery Features
- Ah: 20% more;
- Cold Cranking Amps: 20% More;
- superior resistance with reinforced grids (pure lead-calcium);
- increased surface area per plate for better performance and longer life;
- military-grade, vibration-resistant fiberglass separators;
- multi-terminal design, easy to add accessories;
- factory activated battery, no acid to fill;
- very low self-discharge rate.
|Dimensions||L: 205mm W: 87mm H: 162mm TH: 176mm|
|Location of terminals||
|Terminals||2, M6x2.5 (Part#MPT2)|
|Screw||4, M6X7 (Part#2xMPS2)|
|Allen screws||1, 4x4 (Part#MPAK2)|
|Terminal caps||4, 12x5.5 (Part#2xMPC2)|
|Spacing||1 14mm bottom (Part#MPBS8)|
Replace the batteries
12N183, 12N183A, CTX18-BS, CTX18L-BS, GTX18L-BS, Y50N18AA, Y50N18LA2, Y50N18LA3, Y50N18LACX, SY50N18LA, SY50N18LAT, YTX24HLBS, YTX24HL.
MBTX24U battery manual (PDF 364.6 KB)