Ref. : MBTZ10S
Motobatt's Quadflex batteries feature a unique four-terminal system to best balance CCA (Cold Cranking Capability) and Amp-Hour capabilities.
The wasted space in a standard box is used by Motobatt to maximize plate dimensions. The combination of thicker plate grids and additional density improves Amp-Hour capacity as well as durability and cold cranking amps.
MBTZ10S Battery Features
- 20% more amp-hours;
- 20% more cold cranking amps;
- grids reinforced with pure lead-calcium for high resistance;
- more surface area per plate for superior performance and longer life;
- military-grade, vibration-resistant, tempered fiberglass separators;
- multi-terminal design, easy to add accessories;
- Factory activated, no acid to refill, just check charge;
- extremely low self-discharge rate.
|Dimensions||L: 151mm W: 87mm H: 95mm|
|Location of terminals||
|Terminals||2, M6x2.5 (Part#MPT2)|
|Screw||4, M6X7 (Part#2xMPS2)|
|Allen screws||1, 4x4 (Part#MPAK2)|
|Terminal caps||4, 12x5.5 (Part#2xMPC2)|
Yuasa YTX7A-BS, YTZ10S
MBTZ10S battery data sheet (PDF 280.41 KB)