Ref. : MB16U
The 12 V 20 Ah MB16U battery takes advantage of the QuadFlex technology of AGM batteries from the American manufacturer Motobatt . The original 4-terminal system optimally balances CCA and amp-hour capacities: +20% .
The space contained in the box is optimized in order to increase the dimensions of the plates. The thicker plate grids and additional density thus increase Amp-hour capacity, longevity and cold cranking amps.
MB16U Battery Features
- 20% more Amp-hours;
- 20% more cold cranking amps;
- high resistance by installing reinforced grids (pure lead-calcium);
- increased performance surface per plate for better performance and longer life;
- military-grade fiberglass spacers for improved resistance to motorcycle vibration;
- multi-terminal design;
- factory activated, no acid to fill;
- 100% waterproof:
- very low self-discharge rate.
|Dimensions||L: 160mm W: 90mm H: 161mm|
|Location of terminals||
|Terminals||2, M6x2.5 (Part#MPT2)|
|Screw||4, M6X7 (Part#2xMPS2)|
|Allen screws||1, 4x4 (Part#MPAK2)|
|Terminal caps||4, 12x5.5 (Part#2xMPC2)|
Replaces the following battery
MB16U battery manual (PDF 357.86 KB)