New for 2022, Mârkö's collection of vintage Full Moon helmets is expanding with its superb "Cherry" version. A superb red that will not go unnoticed!
The helmet retains the same features as the other models in this series:
- thin and low chin bar consequently widening the field of vision for a more effective perception in urban environment in particular;
- aerodynamics limiting the effect of wind resistance;
- visor locked by magnets and interchangeable;
- real leather goggle clip (for use of a mask);
- internal padding, in multi-density EPS, absorbing shocks and ensuring an ideal fit to your morphology.
The excellent ventilation of the Full Moon is ensured by the two ventilation grilles protected if necessary by a retractable flap. As for the holding of the head and the comfort, the foams of the high quality helmet, (removable and washable), are effective as well as pleasant.
Characteristics of the FULL MOON helmet
- full face helmet;
- composite fiber shell;
- ECE-R 22-05 and DOT approved;
- wide field of vision;
- very comfortable, good soundproofing;
- antibacterial fabric;
- multi-density polystyrene liner;
- possible addition of an Intercom system;
- cover provided;
- double-D buckle chin strap;
- removable and washable interior;
- weight: 1300g (+/- 50g);
- leather attachment for goggles and goggles;
- wearer of glasses: yes.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Full Moon Cherry helmet;
- 1 carrying case;
- reflective stickers;
- 1 transparent screen.
Size guide for Mârkö helmets