Beringer's two-button stalks offer the flexibility to replace stock controls while allowing the addition of custom features such as horn, turn signals, starter, etc.
These controls are designed to be mounted on 22 mm or 25.4 mm diameter handlebars. They are available with or without mirror brackets.
Cut in the mass, they are anodized in one of the twelve shades according to your choice. These handlebar controls match perfectly with Beringer master cylinders.
Features of 2-button stalks
- carved in the mass;
- made in France;
- for 22 mm or 25.4 mm handlebars ;
- Master cylinder sold separately ;
without mirror support
- MDC3H_2BOUT (25.4mm or 1" handlebar);
- MDC2H2BOUT (25.4mm or 1" handlebar);
- with mirror support (not compatible with original Harley mirror)
- MDC7_2BOUT (M10x125 thread for 22 mm or 7/8" handlebars);
- MDC7H_2BOUT (M10x125 thread for 25.4 mm or 1" handlebars);
- MDC6_2BOUT (M10x125 thread for 22 mm or 7/8" handlebars);
- MDC6H_2BOUT (M10x125 thread for 25.4 mm or 1" handlebars);
- 12 colors to choose from.