Exclusive pieces made by our workshop, 100% made in France in Picardy, quality materials, laser cut and epoxy powder coated (more resistant than conventional paint)
- Pair of 3 mm thick aluminum fork tube protections , laser cut and formed by crunching, satin black Epoxy paint, stainless steel screws included. Length 305mm and width 75mm;
- 3 mm aluminum brake fluid reservoir protection , laser cut in one piece, satin black epoxy , stainless steel screws included.
- Windshield cap in black anodized aluminum with 2 black epoxy powder-coated steel tabs, attaches to the mountings of the front speedometer, which allows the inclination of the windshield to be adjusted at the same time as the instrumentation of the motorcycle.
- Flat track aluminum number plate , satin white Epoxy , screws included (sold white without number or decoration) is fixed on the original casing.
- PIAA additional lights (connection to be adapted)
- Short plate support in ultra-resistant steel , which makes it possible to remove the long original mudflap, with turn signal support included, E-approved LED plate light included and Triumph plug and play socket.
- Blackpines right engine badge in brushed aluminum.
- Crash bars from SW Motech compatible for 1200 XE and XC from 2021. Diameter 27 mm, anodized black , included the 2 top crash bars + hardware and assembly instructions. For previous model contact us.
Order the full kit and get 12% off the set.
The complete kit includes all the above parts except the PIAA headlights and crash bars. (PIAA headlight available here )
The motorcycle presented is equipped with this kit but also with other parts, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.