The Rebelmoto Café triple clamp benefits from CNC machining from a single block of aircraft-grade aluminum.
Once the machining is complete, the Café fork crown undergoes surface treatments as well as a complete anodization in order to guarantee resistance to any test .
The tube clamping system is made of stainless steel and cast in the mass. The two stainless steel screws are provided.
3 M8 threaded holes have been drilled under the tee to allow the installation of a speedometer, a contactor or a headlight.
Characteristics of the Café fork crown
- BMW K100 and K75 41.3mm tubing;
- BMW R monolever tubes 38.5 mm (R65 - R80 - R80ST - R80GS - R80RT - R100RT - R100RS);
- BMW R paralever tubes 41 mm (R80R - R100R);
- BMW R twin-shock tubes 36 mm (R50/5 - R60/5 - R75/5 - R60/6 - R60/7 - R75/6 - R75/7 - R80/7 - R80RT - R80 - R90/6 - R90S - R100/7 - R100S - R100RS - R100RT - R100CS);
- 2 colors: black or silver;
- CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum;
- satin finish, very resistant.