The Rebelmoto “Café” triple clamp benefits from CNC machining carried out from a single piece of aluminium. It then undergoes a series of surface treatments, as well as anodizing (anti-scratch treatment and protection against bad weather).
As a replacement for the original triple trees mounted on the Yamaha SR400 or SR500, this superb piece with satin and smooth finishes will bring a superior aesthetic touch to your cockpit.
As with the crown body, the hidden fork lockout mechanism is also CNC machined from stainless steel and supplied with two bolts.
Three M8 holes are drilled in the fork crown to allow attachment of an accessory of your choice (speedometer, etc.).
Note that Rebelmoto handlebar straps are designed to fit these triple trees perfectly.
Features of the 35 mm triple clamp
- crown material : stainless steel;
- colors :
- black anodized;
- anodized silver.
- hidden locking mechanism material : stainless steel;
- Bolts : 2 x M8 stainless steel bolts;
- triple clamp for models with 35 mm fork :
- Yamaha SR400 (1978 - 2000);
- Yamaha SR500 (1978 - 1999).