Discover the Beringer high-end KIT for Royal Enfield . A combination of high quality parts customizable according to your desires.
The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT motorcycles are real sources of pleasure. Dynamic and agile, these two bikes go way beyond their looks. Their vintage, classic and simple side goes straight to the point, while skillfully integrating modern technical advances, both mechanically and in the finishes.
Since their creation, more than 30 years ago, Beringer has become the very symbol of excellence for motorcycle and automobile braking systems, particularly in Formula 1. Their various products are designed to be installed directly, without having to modify your machine. .
Beringer products meet the highest standards (ISO 9001, UTAC, TÜV certifications). Their brakes are manufactured to meet competition requirements and guarantee optimum safety.
With this kit composed of exceptional parts you will improve your Interceptor 650 or your Continental GT without compromising their integrity.
Benefit without hesitation from Beringer's proven expertise in the world of motorcycle braking.
Beringer Royal Enfield Kit Features
- kit for Royal Enfield
- Interceptor 650;
- Continental GT 650;
- made in France ;
- color of parts : black;
- levers : 2 models;
- Aeronal® discs : floating discs providing effective and constant braking. Average weight with stainless steel track 1,550 g;
- Aerotec® calipers : delivered with sintered metal pads;
- plug-and-play installation .
Composition of the kit
- 1 Aeronal® flat hub rear disc with stainless steel track;
- 1 Aeronal® front disc offset hub with stainless steel track;
- 1 rear caliper Aerotec® 2 pistons diameter 32 mm (+ standard pads 1158);
- 1 Aerotec® front caliper left axial caliper 4 pistons diameter 27 mm (with 2654S pad);
- 1 rear caliper offset plate;
- 1 rear master cylinder MC127 Ø 12.7 mm (without reservoir) + PLAD003 support;
- 1 3-button brake master cylinder stalk with mirror support;
- 1 BRO12 hydraulic brake master cylinder with MLE2 lever;
- 1 CC/1/H cable clutch control with CLE2 lever.
Important : except the BAR model, all Beringer brand master cylinders are compatible with this kit. If you want other references make sure they end in 10 or 12 for your Interceptor or Continental GT.
Customize your Beringer kit
Blackpines.fr official distributor of the Beringer brand
The kit is offered in black. However, Beringer offers a color chart of 12 colors for each of their pieces. You can easily modify all the parts or only those you want, or even mix and match.
By default, the brake lever and the clutch lever of the kit are standard levers n°2 (14 cm). Other models are available and can be consulted in our dedicated departments:
Please inform us of your preferences before placing an order: contact us .
We will provide you with a personalized quote as soon as possible.
Color chart 12 Beringer colors
Beringer master cylinder references
|Radial master cylinders with integrated reservoir||CRO||BRO|
|Radial master cylinders with separate reservoir||RC||BR|
|Axial master cylinders with integrated reservoir||CAD||BAO|
|Axial master cylinders with screw-on reservoir||BECAUSE||BAR|
|Axial master cylinders with separate reservoir||THAT||BA|
|Axial master cylinders with separate reservoir||CARR||BAR|