Beringer "BR" Radial Hydraulic Brake Master Cylinders are designed for supermoto, enduro, motocross and sportbike use.
Particularly compact, this master cylinder fits easily under the hand guards. It is also easily adjustable. High quality, the piston dead stroke adjustment is precisely adjusted at the factory.
Technical characteristics of BR brake master cylinders
- range : Standard;
- made in France ;
- radial brake master cylinder;
- lever : MLE2 (14cm);
- separate jar (compatible with round reservoir of 15 or 35 cc);
- for handlebar Ø 22 mm ;
- use only DOT 4 brake fluid ;
- models :
- BR8 (piston Ø 12.7 mm) for small motorcycles with small calipers;
- BR10 (piston Ø 14.5 mm) for a 2-piston floating caliper or 4 opposed pistons;
- BR12 (piston Ø 17.5 mm) for a single 4 or 6 opposed piston caliper. All-wheel quad braking;
- BR14 (Ø20.6mm piston) for two opposed 4 or 6 piston calipers. Integral braking original quad;
- 12 colors to choose from ;
- weight: about 275g.
Blackpines.fr official distributor of the Beringer brand
The lever supplied by default with the BR Standard radial brake master cylinder is the radial MLE2 lever (14 cm). It comes in the same color as the one chosen for the master cylinder. It is entirely possible to have a master cylinder in one color and the lever in another . All you have to do is submit your choices to us.
Would you like another model of Beringer radial brake lever ? Thank you for indicating it to us, as well as the chosen color.
You only want the master cylinder : (prices without lever: 408 € (9 colors) / 444 € (Hard Nickel or Polished) / 498 € (Chrome) .
Please inform us of your preferences before placing an order: contact us .
Summary table of the different Beringer master cylinders
|Radial master cylinders with integrated reservoir||CRO||BRO|
|Radial master cylinders with separate reservoir||RC||BR|
|Axial master cylinders with integrated reservoir||CAD||BAO|
|Axial master cylinders with screw-on reservoir||BECAUSE||BAR|
|Axial master cylinders with separate reservoir||THAT||BA|
|Axial master cylinders with separate reservoir||CARR||BAR|